CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011


Rinduu Nyaa, Sayang Nyaa, Chenta Nyaa, Love Him Only .. :')

My dear, ILOVEYOU ,, untill you always know .. and i swear that you're the boy that i looking for .. i promise you ,, that you never be replaced .. ;')

I swear to GOD that you are my dear .. you're the boy that ILOVEYOU soo .. thankz to GOD,, coz give a special person like you .. you only boy that i fall in to .. how i can live without you ?? is no more love .. is no more you ..

Take my LOVE .. everywhere you go .. so that everybody know .. only CODY have AREPEACE .. :))
i promise you are the bezt .. that you never be replaced ..

LOVE YOU NOW .. UNTILL FOREVER ..

when i feel sad .. i always think of you .. but ., if im smiling .. you are the one who keep doing me smile .. :) I think your the perfect one that always be the first and the last love in my life .. ;")

Sayankk .. I really really LOVE you .. when i miss you .. i cannot stop crying .. why ?? bcoz i dont want us to be apart .. If can ., i want to spending my whole life juzt with you .. only you .. ;") i juzt want you to know .. that i cannot live without you in my life ..

Sayankk ?? i think .. i want to decorate this whole world .. full with your love .. so that everybody know .. only you that  i have and only you that i LOVE ..

When you are their .. i always their for you .. when im their .. you are always thier for me too .. i juzt want to say .. you are the only one that always in my HEART .. and you are the most important person in my life n forever ..

I

LOVE

YOU

A
  R
     E
        P
          E
            A
               C
                  E ..

MY LIFE , MY HEART , AND MY LOVE .. ONLY TAKEN BY NIEZA BARNEY D.. ;''))

0 comments:

Post a Comment